eBay Warranty Policy
Many of our items come with full manufacturer's warranty. For our assistance in regards to warranties please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Warranty is valid within Australia only.
1. Please check the listing for the correct warranty period （12 months）Paypal invoice will be as a warranty certificate.
2. We will replace your item if it is found to be Dead on Arrival (DOA) within 14 days from the date of dispatch. Any DOAs must be contact/return to us within 14 days. For assistance with warranty please email us first.
3. If an item needs to be repaired for warranty after the 14-day period from the date of dispatch, postage for both ways will be at the buyer's expense.
4. We do not accept any item return by C.O.D. The returned postage must be paid entirely by the buyer. You have to contact us before you send anything.
5. All accessories and bonus gift are not covered by warranty. Such as carry bags, batteries, wheels, pads, nets etc.
are not covered once used or for damage caused by general wear and tear.